Monday, March 12, 2012

Insert Clever Title Here

Despite going crazy with my weekly points this last week, I somehow managed to drop 2 full pounds. Clearly, I need to be more liberal with my weeklys and activity points, because this is the biggest drop I've had since beginning. Now, it's not that I feel guilty using my weekly points, because I know that's what they're there for, but I always feel as though I'll lose more weight if I don't use them. Lesson learned!

I didn't exactly make good on my goal last week, so I don't have a new one this week. I'm just going to continue working on last week's... only maybe focusing on just the fruits and veggies for this week. I think my problem was that I was trying to accomplish two different but similar goals at the same time. So this week, I going to continue to work at getting more vegetables and fruits.

I didn't make the decision until after Zumbaing this morning, or else I would have started today, but tomorrow I'm going to step it up a bit, and start doing the 45 minutes "classes" in the game. After three weeks of the 20 minutes classes, I think I'll be able to handle it. I hope. :|

Lastly, I'm going to try to choke down green tea more often. I'm not much a fan of it, but I know it aids in weight loss, and it's just healthy in general. I found some that has a slight blue-berry flavor, and it wasn't awful... still not my cup of tea (get it?)... but bearable. Maybe if I drink enough of it, I'll develop a taste for it.

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried making Iced Tea with it? I personally think it brings out different flavors in the tea.
    What system do you play the Zumba game on? We got rid of the 360 and I don't know if I want to invest in the Move, or just get it for the Wii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play it on the Kinect, so I don't know how it would work on other consoles. Eventually I wouldn't mind taking a class at a gym, though.

    I did try it over ice today. I found a recipe that suggested (once cooled) pouring it into a glass with ice, a slice of tangerine, and some fresh sprigs of mint. It wasn't bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay and I did it in a class once - it was a lot of fun and a great workout. Also a good reminder there are lots of other people with no rhythm!

    ReplyDelete